6 Ways to Truly Relax During Your Service
We know life is busy and things get stressful! It’s always our goal to provide a relaxing experience for our clients, so today we’re sharing 6 ways to truly relax during your service at The Lash Lounge . . . take note!
1. Get Comfortable: At The Lash Lounge, we’re not just there to transform your lashes and brows, we’re there to make you as comfortable as possible. Our plush blankets are always a hit with our clients as they lay back and relax during their service. We also recommend that you chat with your stylist and let them know if there’s anything else you need in order to have a truly comfortable and relaxing experience.
2. Keep It Quiet: Our stylists love to chat with their clients of course, however a little less talk allows you to truly unwind – which we want you to do during your service! So don’t feel like you have to talk. Keep it quiet so you can relax and let your stylist work her magic!
3. Avoid Too Much Caffeine Before Your Appointment: We all love our coffee, sodas and those super tasty Starbucks drinks that helps us get through the day. But if you’re all hyped up on caffeine, you may find it hard to relax. So save your favorite caffeinated indulgence for after your appointment – if you can!
4. Listen to Some Tunes: Some Lash Lounge salons offer headphones or earbuds so that clients can listen to music and unwind – and we also always welcome clients who bring their own! Listening to music is a great way to tune things out and enjoy that much deserved time during your appointment. Click here for some chill songs and best relaxing pop hits playlist!
5. Choose a Low Stress Appointment Time: If possible and your schedule allows, try to choose an appointment time that will keep the stress level low and allow you to truly relax during your service. For instance, if you schedule an appointment during your lunch break or cut it close before another commitment, you may feel stressed worrying about the next place you have to be. However we know that sometimes you just gotta work things in when you can, so do what you need to do but if you can – allow yourself that extra time so you can really relax! (Now it’s easier then ever to make an appointment at The Lash Lounge with our on-line booking.)
6. Put Your Phone On Silent: We rarely put our phones away, even for just a short time. During your appointment, every ding or notification may keep you from getting that much needed lash nap you’ve been dreaming of all week. So keep your phone in your purse and even turn it on ‘do not disturb’ for a short time. Everyone will survive and you will enjoy your “me time’ so much more!