Owners Spotlight: Featuring Dave and Holly Owens
As we approach the end of 2016, we are excited to introduce and welcome some new wonderful people to The Lash Lounge Franchise family. Over the next few weeks we will be getting to know a little about some of the new owners joining TLL, including Dave and Holly Owens who will be opening up a salon in Michigan. Let’s get to know The Owens and what inspired them to join The Lash Lounge Franchise.
Name: Dave and Holly Owens
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
1. Q: Where were you born and raised?
A: Holly- Jackson, Michigan
Dave- Ann Arbor, Michigan
2. Q: What’s your favorite childhood memory?
A: H- My favorite memory is roller skating at the local roller rink every Sunday afternoon. I especially loved when they turned down the lights and put the strobe lights on. I thought that was so cool!
D- Summers in Northern Michigan is my favorite memory from childhood.
3. Q: What were you doing before you decided to own a Lash Lounge?
A: H- I have been in franchise development for 10 years, most recently selling Spavia Day Spa.
D- I worked as a Personal Banker at Fifth Third Bank.
4. Q: What are you passionate about in life?
A: H- Our two children, Emily who is 26 and Oliver who is 23.
D- My passions are my family, our kids, tennis and golf.
5. Q: What are the top two things on your bucket list?
A: H- I want to open a Lash Lounge in Ann Arbor and knock it out of the park!
D- The top two things on my bucket list include providing a generous inheritance to our kids and owning a small summer cottage in Northern Michigan.
6. Q: What would you like to be known for?
A: H- Honesty, integrity, doing the right thing.
7. Q: What most inspires you?
A: H- My children inspire me most.
8. Q: When and where did you first discover and learn about The Lash
A: H- I first heard about The Lash Lounge through Franworth, where I currently work. Franworth partnered with The Lash Lounge and the more I heard about it, the more excited I became.
D- When Franworth started working with Anna Phillips, Founder and CEO of The Lash Lounge.
9. Q: List 3 words that best describes your first impression/experience with The
A: H- NEXT BIG THING
10. Q: What do you most look forward to when it comes to your Lash Lounge
location and the future of your salon?
A: H- I look forward to hiring wonderful people, creating a great team, and providing outstanding service to our customers.
D- I’m looking most forward to building a successful business for our family and our employees.
11. Q: What goals have you set for yourself as an owner, as well as the salon?
A: H- Work hard, have fun, never give up!