One of the questions we get asked most often is ‘how do I clean my lashes?’ Some may think that it’s a more in depth process when it comes to cleaning your lash extensions but we’re here to tell you that it’s not much of a process at all. In fact, it’s just 3 simple steps …
- Splash your eyes with lukewarm water and then gently massage an oil-free makeup remover around your upper and lower lid lines.
- Splash again until all product is rinsed away.
- NOTE: Visit a Lash Lounge near you to purchase one of our oil-free, lash extension safe makeup removers!
- Apply an oil-free makeup remover to a clean brush and gently wash in a downward motion over the eyelid and lash-line.
- Rinse with fresh water until all product is removed.
- NOTE: Never rub back and forth as this will be too abrasive on the lash extensions.
- Gently pat the skin around your eyelashes with a lint-free towel or microfiber towel (we recommend The Original MakeUp Eraser) and then just let your lashes air dry.
- Last but not least, brush through your lashes with a clean mascara wand to separate and fluff.
Want to learn more about how and why it’s important to keep your lashes clean? Click here to see more tips on brushing and cleaning your lash extensions!