Life seems to never slow down which means gifts that make you feel pampered are always appreciated … right, ladies? Whether you need some gift ideas for that special gal in your life or you need some ideas to share with your significant other, we’ve rounded up some great gifts that are sure to make any woman feel relaxed and pampered!
1. Pottery Barn Faux Fur Slippers: Fight the winter blues and cold feet with these creamy white slippers. The touch of faux fur—which comes in four colors, with at least one to satisfy even the pickiest person on your list—dresses them up, but it’s the super soft, cushy fabric that will delight whoever opens up this gift. (via health.com)
2. The Little Book of Mindfulness: Letting go of stress, living in the moment, and managing our modern world: it’s all here in this little book of 10 minutes a day to less stress. (via travelandleisure.com)
3. Bamboo Bath Caddy: This waterproof bamboo caddy will hold everything she needs to take her bath-time relaxation up a notch: a book or tablet, wine glass, snacks, and bathing needs like soap. It’s super sturdy, since the handles are extendable with non-slip silicone grips, so she doesn’t have to worry about it sliding out of place. (via prevention.com)
4. Diptyque Lavender Scented Candle: It’s no secret that lavender is one of the most soothing fragrances in the world, often used to ease stress and release tension headaches. And when it comes to candles, it doesn’t get much better than Parisian candle house Diptyque. This therapeutic candle will help calm anyone on your list who needs some serious de-stressing. (via travelandleisure.com)
5. Bloomsy Box: Handpicked, hand-tied bouquets sent from sustainable farms around the globe make a super fabulous gift. Choose from weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly deliveries to give that special someone (or yourself) beautiful blooms to brighten up their life! (via bloomsybox.com)
6. Clarisonic Exfoliator: Sometimes a simple face wash just doesn’t cut it when you need a good scrub. That’s where the Clarisonic comes in. Named on of our best exfoliators, it uses a “micro-massage” technology to flush out any dirt, oil, makeup, or sweat lodged deep within your pores. You can adjust the speed to your liking, pair the device with your favorite cleanser, and gently buff away for glowing skin. (via prevention.com)
7. Tea Forté Winter Sampler Collection: Herbal tea has an impressive range of health benefits—from relaxing your muscles to soothing an upset stomach. Surprise the tea lover in your life with this winter sampler collection from Tea Forté. It includes 15 pre-portioned single steep tea packets, including harvest apple spice, rum raisin biscotti, spiced ginger plum, sweet orange spice, and winter chai.(via prevention.com)
8. An E-Gift Card from The Lash Lounge: Effortless beauty, lash and brow services, a luxurious environment AND lash naps … what woman wouldn’t feel pampered?!? An E-Gift Card from The Lash Lounge will give her all of this and more! Click here to find a salon near you and to purchase.
9. Homedics Ellia Gather Ultrasonic Diffuser: Adding aromatherapy to your self-care routine can help enhance your relaxation and melt stress away. This ceramic woven diffuser adds style to any room. It delivers the scent of essential oils, and also has a remote-powered light that changes color. The device can also play a variety of soothing sounds. (via health.com)