BROW LAMINATION AT The Lash Lounge North Brunswick – Shoppes at North Brunswick
An eyebrow lamination—also called a brow perm or feather brows—makes your brows appear smoother, fuller and professionally manicured—for up to six weeks! At The Lash Lounge North Brunswick – Shoppes at North Brunswick, we’re here to help you attain your brow goals with a quick, one-hour service that will give you the brows of your dreams—without having to fuss over brow pencil or powder!
If you’re tired of waging a daily battle to brush your unruly, multi-directional or stubborn brows into place, eyebrow lamination is ideal for you! Nearly any eyebrow—fine to coarse hair; average to full; red, brown, black or blonde—can benefit from our brow lamination services.
Ready to take your first step toward perfect brows? Book an appointment at The Lash Lounge North Brunswick – Shoppes at North Brunswick today.
WHAT IS A BROW PERM?
A brow perm, also known as brow lamination, is a non-invasive perm procedure that softens and repositions your brow hairs to create a fuller and smoother, yet natural, look for weeks with very little additional effort.
Eyebrow hairs naturally grow in multiple directions. A brow perm (lamination) redirects your brow hairs at a more uniform upward angle to make them look neat and manicured.
WHY BROW LAMINATION?
A brow lamination is a perfect way for individuals with brows that are average to dense, unruly, misshapen or uneven to transform them into an absolute show-stopper. If you’re looking to take control of your brows and have a fuller, manicured look for up to six weeks, laminated eyebrows are perfect for you!
THE EYEBROW PERM PROCESS
At The Lash Lounge North Brunswick – Shoppes at North Brunswick, we follow a six-step eyebrow lamination process to achieve the best possible results.
Powered by the industry renowned Thuya products system, here’s what to expect during your appointment:
- The brow lamination service begins with the application of a protector cream around the border of the brow.
- Next, a pre-smoothing treatment is applied. This softens the brow hairs, making them more receptive to the perm solution.
- After pre-smoothing, a permanent gel is applied to the brow hairs and your stylist brushes and smooths your brows into position.
- Your brow stylist will consult with you about the new directionality of your brows. Once they’re in the correct position, a neutralizing cream is applied to secure the brow hairs in their new position.
- Next, a super-enriched brow conditioner is applied. This step fortifies permed brows with minerals, natural oils and extracts, and is critical to restoring the brow hairs.
- Finally, a regenerating cream is applied. This product acts as a 24-hour leave-in conditioner for the brows. This step is fully dedicated to keeping your brows healthy, nourished and silky smooth!
HOW LONG DOES EYEBROW LAMINATION TAKE?
An eyebrow lamination appointment typically takes about an hour!
BEFORE & AFTER CARE
On the day of your appointment at The Lash Lounge North Brunswick – Shoppes at North Brunswick, be sure to arrive with a clean, makeup-free face. Let your brow stylist know if you’ve had a recent brow lamination.
For the first 24 hours after your brow lamination service, follow these aftercare tips to keep your brows laminated, longer.
- Touch or rub your brows.
- Get your brows wet—no showering, washing your face, exercising until sweaty or dancing in the rain.
- Sleep in any position where you’re lying on your face.
- Apply creams, oils, self-tanners or makeup on or around your brows.
Following these four tips will help your brow lamination last and look great for the next six weeks!
After the first 24 hours, wash your brows daily with an oil-free cleanser, gently rubbing in the direction of the hair pattern. Then, every day when you wake up, brush your eyebrows to keep them in place and beautiful.
EYEBROW LAMINATION NEAR ME
Ready to take on the world with bold, perfectly placed brows? The Lash Lounge is here to help! If you’ve got unruly brows, an eyebrow perm is the perfect way to tame them. After your service, your brows will feel fuller, smoother and healthier than ever.