If you have a lash appointment coming up at The Lash Lounge Kingwood – Kings Crossing such as lash extensions or any other services, learn some simple ways to prep before your appointment.
From coming in with a clean face to knowing the lash look you want, preparing before your visit in Kingwood is a cinch!
What To Know Before Getting Lash Extensions
Here at The Lash Lounge Kingwood – Kings Crossing, we’re ALL about educating our guests in TX on the dos, don’ts, tips and tricks of lash extensions. But what do you need to know BEFORE you get them? ⤵️
- Your first full set can take anywhere between 2–3 hours, while lash refills can take 45 minutes to an hour. If you don’t love the idea of relaxing this long, consider another lash service in Kingwood that’s a shorter appointment time yet still gives great results.
- To get lash extensions at The Lash Lounge Kingwood – Kings Crossing, your lashes must be healthy and you must have enough natural lashes for a stylist to work with. (Find out if you’re a lash candidate here!)
- Your lash look will not be exactly like someone else’s! For example, if you LOVE the way your bestie’s lash extensions look, just know yours may not look exactly the same…they might look better!🤩 This is because we customize lash looks to fit each guests’ eye shape and natural lash line—every look is unique to the guest.
- When you get lash extensions for the first time, you’ll want to take care of them not only to keep them looking their best between refills, but to protect the investment you just made!
How To Prepare for Eyelash Extensions
From arriving with makeup-free eyes to doing research on the lash looks you love, here are some tips for preparing for your lash extension appointment in Kingwood:
- Remove Contact Lenses: Since your first full set appointment can take 2–3 hours, if you’re a contact lenses wearer, we suggest that you remove your contacts prior to your appointment at The Lash Lounge Kingwood – Kings Crossing and arrive with glasses. This will keep your eyes from getting dry.. You can put them right back in after your appointment.
- Do Some Research: Prior to your first lash extension appointment in Kingwood, prepare by doing some research on social media. Having lash inspo handy during the time of consultation will help your stylist know the look you’re going for and if your natural lashes are a fit for that look.
- Arrive With A Clean Face & Eye Area: If possible, it’s best to arrive with a clean face eyes. This means less time your stylist has to spend getting your lashes clean and more time filling your lash line!
- Be Open Minded: While you may have your heart set on a certain lash look, keep an open mind during your first appointment! Why? Sometimes your ultimate lash look has to happen gradually depending on your natural lashes and how much they can hold. But don’t worry! This is something your expert stylist at The Lash Lounge Kingwood – Kings Crossing will discuss with you while creating a plan for getting your lash line as close to the look you want.Want to know more about what to expect at your first lash extension appointment? Get the 4-1-1 on what to expect here!
More Tips Before Your Lash Appointment
While prepping before an appointment is quite simple, we do have a few more tips to ensure you’re comfortable AND that your appointment runs smoothly.
- Keep It Comfy: For any Lash Lounge service, we always suggest arriving in comfy clothes so you can truly relax while your stylist works their magic.
- Cool It On The Caffeine: If you can forgo your favorite caffeinated drink before your appointment, it’s best! This will keep you from having the jitters with fluttery eyes and (most important part) help you keep still for your stylist.
- Take A Listen: In the middle of a good podcast or e-book? Or do you simply love to relax by listening to music? Either way, we always encourage our guests to bring their headphones or earbuds to their appointment.
- Bathroom Before Is Best: If you have time to visit the restroom before you arrive, that’s great! If not, you can get up during your appointment, however this could delay the process and require your stylist to re-tape your eye area to continue the lash extension service. Moral of the story: Make a break for the bathroom BEFORE your appointment if you can! 😉
Preparing for Your Lash Lounge Visit
Whatever service it is you’re coming to The Lash Lounge Kingwood – Kings Crossing for, we can’t wait to work with you and create a custom look all your own!
And if you’re looking for even more info on how to prepare before your appointment, give our salon in Kingwood a call. Our staff and stylists are always happy to answer any and all questions you may have before your first visit. We can’t wait to see you!