The Lash Lounge Careers
The Lash Lounge is a world-class destination for semi-permanent eyelash extensions. We offer a complete menu of services, including eyelash extensions, lash fills, eyebrow threading and more.
Our premier salons set the standard for high-quality, professional services supported by an industry-leading training program. Operating throughout the United States, we’re seeking stylist candidates who are licensed cosmetologists or estheticians, like you, to join our team.
What’s it like to be a lash lounge stylist?
Hear directly from four Lash Lounge lash techs themselves, who all started as lash artist beginners but have taken eyelash extension jobs and made them Lash Lounge careers.
Why Work for The Lash Lounge?
The Lash Lounge is the premier lash extensions specialist in the United States. Our dedication to artistry, technical precision and exceptional guest care sets our teams apart from the rest.
As a Lash Lounge stylist new-hire, you’ll enroll in our in our proprietary training program — at no cost to you, to learn how to become a successful Lash Lounge stylist. Whether new or experienced, you’ll get both intensive theory-based and hands-on education to further your professional career.
Honed over nearly two decades, your training will include technical lash education, along with guest experience, consultation, customization and retail sales guidance.
You’ll learn from our top-tier stylist trainers on the following…and more!
- The physiology of the natural lash and shedding cycle
- How to assess a guest’s natural lashes for safe lash application
- How to assess a guest’s eye profile and face shape to design a custom lash look
- How to select individual lash lengths and thicknesses
- How to build a lash fan
- How to texturize across the lash line
- How to take a guest through their lash consultation
- Health, sanitation and hygiene protocols
- Lash Lounge products to keep lashes healthy and happy
A Little About Our Training Program...
- Our training is more thorough than comparable programs and FREE to Lash Lounge employees.
- The Lash Lounge employee training is proprietary and focuses on the methods to provide consistently beautiful, custom results while focusing on the safety of guests and their lashes (and brows).
- Our stylists have access to and are encouraged to participate in continuing education (CE) courses after certification.
- The Lash Lounge stylists are trained on our exclusive lash design and lash texturizing techniques.
Want to learn more about careers at The Lash Lounge?
Every other week for Training Takeover Tuesdays on Instagram!
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for candidates who are professional, guest service-oriented, driven, eager to learn and dedicated to guest happiness. We are a passionate team with the highest level of integrity, dedicated to growth, building each other up, and celebrating both individual and shared successes.
Across the country, our individually owned and operated salons are regularly looking to hire talent in the following positions:
- Lash stylists
- Guest services / front desk associates
- Salon management
If you’re looking to begin your career as a Lash Lounge stylist, depending on the regulations in your state, you must have earned either your cosmetology or esthetics license. But don’t worry—no prior lashing experience is required. We’ll teach you everything you need to know in our industry-leading training program to help you achieve Lash Lounge certification.
Find Lash Extension Jobs Near Me
A career as a lash technician is both challenging and rewarding. As a member of The Lash Lounge team, you’ll work closely with other stylists to further perfect your technique. Before you welcome your first official guest, our certified trainers will work side-by-side with you to make sure you’re comfortable performing exceptional work and providing exemplary service. All in a day’s work, you’ll help our guests look and feel their best!
The Lash Lounge stylists benefit from:
- Continued investment in your training
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Competitive earning potential
- A built-in book of leads with ongoing marketing
- A professional, luxury, inviting salon environment
- Meaningful connections with members
- Coworkers who feel like family
- Access to corporate stylist trainers for ongoing support
- Community with a national network of like-minded stylists
One of the things that separates our training is the ability to instill a lifelong artistry. We are always excited to enhance the talent and skill of our stylists no matter what skill level they arrive with. It keeps me motivated to enhance my knowledge and skill as an educator.
—Ambrielle Wilkins, Corporate Stylist Trainer
Apply online to become a member of The Lash Lounge team.