Coronavirus (COVID-19) + Our Continued Commitment to You
Dear Loyal Guests,
In the wake of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that now, more than ever, our commitment is to you, your safety and your lashes.
In times of anxiety and uncertainty, The Lash Lounge wants to continue to be your refuge—your place—where, just for a little while, you can recalibrate, reset, then tackle whatever the day may bring.
Because this mission—this purpose—is so important to us, to you, our franchisees and our teams, we are taking every precaution to ensure our salons are immaculate, disinfected, clean and safe for your visit.
As always, and especially now, The Lash Lounge takes our commitment to the highest standard of safety and cleanliness seriously.
We are exercising every possible measure to limit risk:
- As always, employees who are sick or are falling ill are being asked to stay home.
- Like normal, beds are being cleaned and disinfected and service tools sanitized between every guest.
- We’re doubling down on cleaning efforts in communal spaces. While always clean and neat, we are now in constant wipe-down and disinfecting mode.
- While coronavirus remains a threat, we have temporarily discontinued blanket service.
- We are instituting a more flexible cancellation policy to provide you with the grace you need if you’re feeling under the weather.
What we ask of you:
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
- Thoroughly wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often, especially when you arrive.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you have to cough, please cough into a tissue, then thoroughly wash your hands.
As details become available, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We encourage you to do the same. Be informed, know the warning signs, be proactive and stay safe.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your local salon with any questions or concerns.
We are here for you,
The Lash Lounge