Ready to UP your brow game? BROW LAMINATION is here!
This brow service has been the talk of the industry, and for bold and beautiful reasons we can’t wait to dive into! 🤩
What Is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination (also known as a brow perm) is a non-invasive perm procedure that softens and repositions your natural brow hairs to create a fuller and smoother, yet natural look with minimal maintenance after the service. 🙌🏼
Since your natural brow hairs grow in multiple directions, brow lamination redirects those hairs to a more uniform, upward angle giving them a shaped and manicured look. But how long does this brow service last? We got the deets!
How Long Does Brow Lamination Last?
Eyebrow lamination lasts (wait for it!) a whopping 6 weeks! Another interesting fact: the service itself only takes about an hour, which is perfect for those with busy schedules who are looking for a defined, show stopping brow makeover without a giant time commitment! 🕰
Brow Lamination At The Lash Lounge
Similar to our lash lift service, a brow lamination also lifts hairs into place so they stay put and look beautiful. At The Lash Lounge, our stylists will work with you to determine which direction is best for your natural brow hairs and help you select a look that will enhance your natural features.
As far as the process goes, see below for steps we follow while using industry renowned brow lamination products.
- To keep your brow hairs in the desired direction, your stylist will apply a gel to each brow line, then will brush and smooth your brows into a holding position.
- Next comes a neutralizing cream which is applied to further secure the brows in place.
- Conditioning is always a must, even for your brows, which is why a super-enriched brow conditioner is applied to fortify the permed brows with minerals, natural oils and extracts.
- Before your new brows are all set, a restorative cream is applied. This acts as a 24-hour leave in conditioner for the brows, keeping them healthy, nourished and silky smooth!
Why Choose Brow Lamination?
If you are someone who has the following type of natural eyebrows, then brow lamination is calling YOUR name!
- Unruly brows that won’t stay in place
- Eyebrows that are average to dense in texture
- Uneven brow lines
With minimal service time AND long-lasting results, what’s there to say no to?!
Say Hello to Picture Perfect Brows!
Tired of wasting time in front of the mirror trying to get your brows positioned just right? Or are you done spending dollar after dollar on countless brow products? If yes and yes, believe us when we tell you: brow lamination is where it’s at AND The Lash Lounge can’t wait to give you the eyebrows of your dreams!
Fierce, tamed brows are just a click away. 😉 ⬇️ And stay tuned! We have brow lamination aftercare tips coming soon!
*Brow lamination offered at select salons only. Contact yours for availability.