Give Thanks This Holiday Season
The holidays can be a busy time full of gathering with friends and family, preparing food to share, wrapping up loose ends at work and much more. 🍂 With the change of a new year coming, it’s a great time to reflect on the things you’re thankful for.
At The Lash Lounge, we have so much to be grateful for! We appreciate our salon owners who create a space to welcome guests and a happy work environment for their staff. We’re also thankful for our stylists who help people feel confident and beautiful every day while also creating a lux experience where lashes and brows are customized for their guests. And of course, we’re grateful for our guests who let us do what we love. 💜
What Are You Thankful For?
Experiencing gratitude can provide you with a positive headspace and promote mental health during the holiday season (or any time of year!). Some even believe that gratitude can support your immune system and decrease negative feelings. That’s why it’s one of our favorite ways to brighten up the day (apart from a fresh set of lashes 😉).
Some of our favorite ways to be grateful are:
- Keeping a gratitude journal with small moments from each day that mattered
- Thinking of three things in your life you’re grateful for each morning
- Remembering to thank yourself for healthy habits and wins throughout your day
- Texting the people in your life, thanking them for the ways they’ve been there for you
- Reminding yourself of the silver lining of a situation when things seem hard
Now that you know ways to remember and show your gratitude, it’s time to think of the parts of your life that you appreciate the most.
There are many reasons to be thankful! These are just potential ideas to help you start your own list. 📓 Those moments are all worth a little gratitude.
Check out our list of things to be grateful for to help you get started.
Five Things to Be Thankful For:
- The people in your life—Think about the people who have a positive influence on your life (maybe even your favorite lash stylist at The Lash Lounge!). The people who care about you are worth being grateful for.
- Health—Remember not to take your physical and mental well-being for granted. No matter the current state of your health, appreciate the good and be kind to your body and grateful for how far you’ve come.
- Time to relax—Be grateful for the time you get to yourself—that could even be this time now spent thinking about your gratitude list! Reflect on the positive things you’ve done for yourself and the times you’ve had to relax and rest. 💆🏽♀️One of our favorite ways to relax is with a trip to The Lash Lounge where you can get pampered with your favorite lash and brow services and leave feeling like your best self!
- Passion for what you do—Enjoying how you spend your time—whether it be your career, a favorite hobby or as a caregiver for others—are other things to be thankful for. If you love beauty, a job in the beauty industry might be the path for you! One way to fulfill this passion is with a career at The Lash Lounge. Working as a lash stylist allows you to express your creativity, explore beauty trends and so much more.
- Something you’ve accomplished—Big or small, reflect on something you’ve done that you’re proud of and appreciate all who helped make the achievement possible for you, whether it’s the home you bought or a new culinary skill you’ve mastered.
Show Gratitude to Yourself and the People You Love
There are SO many ways to show yourself gratitude and give thanks to others in your life. Some ways to show gratitude to the people in your life are with:
- a verbal “thank you” and acknowledgment
- a card showing thanks
- an act of service, such as making a meal or helping with a chore.
To show yourself gratitude remember to:
- speak kindly to yourself
- keep a positive outlook
- treat yourself to a rest after completing a big task (hint: a lash nap at The Lash Lounge! 😉)
- take a moment to revel in pride after reaching a goal.
We believe it’s necessary to treat ourselves in ways that help us feel great after a job well done! We may be biased, but we think lash and brow services are something to be thankful for. Not only do they last for weeks and help you look and feel fabulous, but they can also make your morning makeup routine a breeze. You’ll love the look and be grateful each day for the extra time you get to spend on tasks other than your getting ready routine!
Your friends and family will appreciate a gift card* to The Lash Lounge so they can treat themselves to their own set of flawless lashes or well-shaped brows (talk about a fun way to show gratitude)!
Be Grateful for Yourself
Remember to be kind to yourself and grateful for the good you’ve done and the people and experiences that have positively impacted you. Take care of yourself and make choices that bring out the best version of you.
At The Lash Lounge, we believe self-care is key to staying positive and thankful for everything else in your life, this includes looking your best to feel your best. Book a lash or brow appointment and show yourself some gratitude!
*Visit a Lash Lounge near you to purchase a gift card or visit their website to purchase online.