If you’ve had eyebrow threading on the brain but have been wondering if it hurts, we’re setting the record straight. Learn what you can expect during a brow threading service, so you can take the plunge and get the beautifully shaped brows you’ve been longing for!
Brow Threading at The Lash Lounge: What To Expect
At The Lash Lounge, our eyebrow threading service is always conducted by a trained stylist who has mastered expert threading techniques to precisely shape your brows.
- Before the brow magic begins at your appointment, your stylist will chat with you about your desired brow look.
- After that, you’ll comfortably lie back on our plush service bed and your stylist will make sure you’re positioned properly before threading begins.
- Once you’re all set, your stylist will begin the threading process by using a hand-held Helix tool. No chemicals or wax will be used, only the thread and your stylist’s swift and artful techniques!
But will it hurt? 🤷🏽 🤷🏼♀ We’re diving into this very question!
Will Brow Threading Hurt?
Unlike waxing, which can irritate your skin, and painful plucking of those pesky brow hairs, eyebrow threading is the least painful way to shape and clean up your brows.
Here’s the truth: Eyebrow threading is the method of brow hair removal that people find the least uncomfortable because there are no waxes or other harsh materials involved. When it comes to the process itself, here’s what you can expect at The Lash Lounge:
- The eyebrow threading process feels like soft tugs along your brow area.
- The thread rubs against your skin in continuous, quick motions.
- These swift movements allow the thread to steadily and cleanly remove the brow hairs.
- In as little as 15 minutes, you’ll be all set. Brow threading is quick! And it lasts up to 4 weeks!
- It’s important to keep in mind everyone is different when it comes to discomfort and sensitivities. While one person may not feel anything but relaxed while having their brows threaded, another might have a different experience if their skin is more sensitive.
Skin Sensitivities and Brow Threading
If you tend to have sensitive skin and you’re wondering if brow threading is right for you, don’t fret! This service is SO much gentler than waxing and when done by an expert (like our stylists at The Lash Lounge), it’s ideal for those with sensitive skin.
Plus, after every threading service, our stylists apply a mild toner around the brow area after threading is complete. This reduces any redness that may occur and soothes the skin.
Don’t Dread the Thread. Visit The Lash Lounge!
At our salons, we pride ourselves on training our stylists to define and contour brows for each guest. So, if there’s one last piece of advice, it’s this: Please make sure you go to a trained professional for brow threading! This ensures that you and your brows are in the best of hands, you get the results you want and you LOVE your new, beautiful brow look!