Since you adore your eyelash extensions, we’ve developed a NEW lash care line formulated to protect and gently cleanse your lashes like never before. Learn why these new products are must-haves!
Lash Detox Foaming Cleansers – Unscented and Tea Tree
Enriched with 10 natural extracts, our 2 Lash Detox foaming cleansers contain antioxidants, and boast anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. You can’t see it with the naked eye 👁️, but all these elements work seamlessly together to both keep your eyes and natural lashes healthy AND extend the life of your lash extensions.
Infused with golden chamomile extract, our unscented formula includes ultra-soothing properties and is ideal for those with extra-sensitive skin. Next up, our Tea Tree cleanser is blended with (you guessed it!) pure tea tree extract. 🌱 This naturally fragrant formula helps calm and refresh the eyes and works well for those who are allergy prone.
Each of our Lash Detox cleansers is oil-free, vegan, paraben- and gluten-free, making them safe for use on your eyes and eyelash extensions!
How To Use Our Lash Detox Foaming Cleansers
See below for the simple step-by-step instructions on how to properly use our Lash Detox foaming cleansers!
- STEP 1: Dip your eyelash cleansing brush (we recommend our lash brush and barrel) in 1–2 pumps of your preferred foaming cleanser.
- STEP 2: Close your eyes and gently wipe the cleanser along the lash line, covering from the base to the tip of your lashes.
- STEP 3: Follow by rinsing with cool water.
- STEP 4: Gently pat dry or allow to air dry.
TIP! For deep cleansing, repeat steps 1–4 if necessary. Your preferred cleanser can be used 1–2x daily.
Lash Armor to Protect and Strengthen Your Lashes
To shield and strengthen your lashes, each lightweight blend contains essential vitamins plus 6 natural extracts. But what exactly does each of our Lash Amor sealants do?
- It provides a layer of protection for your natural eyelashes and eyelash extensions.
- It extends the life of the lash adhesive, which locks your lash extensions in place for a longer period of time. 🙌
For those who prefer a deep yet natural hue along their lash line, our Onyx formula is perfect since it’s infused with gardenia Florida fruit extract. Then, for those who are all about keeping an ultra-natural lash look, our Crystal formula offers a clear protective coating.
How to Use Our Lash Armor
Applying either of our Lash Armor sealants is a breeze! See our tips below and check out this tutorial from our corporate lash trainer, Shelley.
- STEP 1: Pull the applicator from the tube and wipe any excess product off on the side of the open portion of the bottle.
- STEP 2: Tap the brush underneath and on top of the base of your lashes (where your lashes connect to your lash line).
- STEP 3: After you are done applying, use a clean lash wand to gently brush through your lashes. This will spread the product and separate plus fluff your lashes.
TIPS! Wait 24 hours after any lash extension service before applying Lash Armor. For best
Eyelash TLC with Lash Care Products from The Lash Lounge
Each of these essential lash care products new to our salons are made specifically for people with lash extensions. But if you’re one who LOVES to live your best lash life by showing your natural eyelashes some TLC, Lash Detox and Lash Armor are for you, too!
Swing by a Lash Lounge in your city to see these lash goodies in person and purchase!