If your brows are in need of a makeover, brow tinting and threading can do wonders! See below for 10 facts about these two fabulous services that you may or may not know.
- The results from eyebrow threading lasts longer than plucking or waxing. Plucking lasts 2–4 weeks, waxing lasts 3–6 weeks and eyebrow threading (wait for it . . . ) can last up to 8 weeks!
- Threading removes an entire row of hairs at a time, which will give your brows a more precise shape
- If you have ever experienced ingrown hairs after plucking, you will not have to worry about that happening with threading.
- Threading is a much faster process than waxing or plucking.
- Brow threading will not irritate your skin like waxing often can.
- Brow tinting is a service that doesn’t involve hair removal but uses a semi-permanent dye to enhance the color, shape, and thickness of your brows.
- Tinting is the perfect way to add a color boost to your brows (and even your lashes) and is ideal for those with light hair.
- A brow tint can widen your arches and elongate your eyebrows, which will give your brows a more defined, beautiful look.
- If you have naturally fine brows or you over-plucked back in the day like many of us did (ooops!) a brow tint can help by boosting the volume of your eyebrows.
- Even if your eyebrows are already dark, a tint can grab those peach-fuzz hairs and fill in the shape of your brows. You may discover you have hairs you didn’t know were there!