Are Cluster Lashes Safe for Your Natural Lashes?
Cluster Lashes. They’re a temporary, non-professional option for those who are looking to enhance their lash line. But are they safe? We’ve got the answer!
What Are Cluster Lashes?
Cluster lashes are a form of DIY lash enhancement. Like lash strips you can purchase at a drug store, cluster lashes are false lashes that come in small groupings that are clustered together. Cluster lashes are applied individually to the lash line using lash glue. Depending on the look you’re going for, you can apply fewer or more cluster lashes to your lash line.
Do Cluster Lashes Stack Up to Salon Lashes?
Wondering whether cluster lashes can cut it when compared to professional salon eyelash services? Decide for yourself:
- Cluster lashes themselves are much lower in quality compared to the the semi-permanent lash extensions offered at a professional salon, like The Lash Lounge.
- Store-bought cluster lashes require self-application, which means they do not last like professionally applied lash extensions do.
- Lash extensions from The Lash Lounge are made from a premium synthetic material which gives them a more natural look and makes them more durable.
- Cluster lashes are not waterproof, sweat proof or showerproof like professionally applied lash extensions.
The #1 question people have about this temporary lash fix is this one below. 👇🏽 👇🏽 👇🏽
Are Cluster Lashes Safe?
Like magnetic lashes, false, store-bought lashes are not the safest option. Since cluster lashes are applied in small sections with low-quality glue, they can cause damange to your natural lashes.
Too Heavy. Too Dangerous.
The big kicker? Cluster lashes are often too heavy for your natural lashes, especially when you apply in groups along your lash line. The heaviness of cluster lashes can weigh down your natural lashes, weakening them…and even causing them to break. YIKES! 😦
The Truth Behind Low-Quality Lash Glue
Another factor to consider when it comes to cluster lashes is the glue used to apply them. Unlike the medical grade adhesive professional stylists use (like we do at The Lash Lounge), the glue that’s used with cluster lashes is low-quality.
On top of that, when cluster lashes are applied in a DIY fashion, people tend to use too much of the glue. When this happens, the excess low-quality glue could detach your natural lashes when you remove the clusters. This alone makes going to a professional for their expertise, their high-quality adhesive and technique a NO-BRAINER!
Let the Professionals Give Your Lashes a Makeover
We get it! You want to enhance your lashes. You want instant gratification. But at what cost? By causing harm or ruining your natural lashes? NO WAY! 🙅🏻
- PLEASE leave your cherished, natural lashes to the professionals. 🙏🏽
- Make a SAFE investment in them. 😉
- Know that every time you visit The Lash Lounge, your lashes are not only getting a makeover, they’re being observed by a certified lash tech who’s assessing the HEALTH of your natural lashes every step of the way! 🙌🏽