How to Make Your Eyebrow Tint Last Longer
How to Take Care of Tinted Eyebrows
What if we told you that just one 30-minute appointment per month could give you the brows of your dreams, makeup-free? It isn’t too good to be true—it’s eyebrow tinting! Our professional eyebrow tinting services at The Lash Lounge will embolden your brows and accentuate your eyes and overall appearance.
An eyebrow tint can shorten your morning makeup routine, highlight your facial features, complement your hair color and MORE! 🙌 Check out our tips for how to prepare for your eyebrow tint appointments and the minimal aftercare you need to know to keep that color long-lasting.
Get ready to throw out your brow pencils for good!
What to Know Before an Eyebrow Tint
New to eyebrow tinting? Here’s what you need to know:
- Leave brow tinting to the professionals! Many DIY eyebrow tinting kits are low-quality, with color that often fades quickly. At The Lash Lounge, our certified stylists will work with you to select a custom tint color that aligns with your preferences and best accentuates your hair and features.
- When you visit a trained stylist for eyebrow tinting, you will be able to safely experiment with different shades of tint! Your stylist will also be able to guide you if you want to try a shade or two darker. Believe us when we tell you that this can make a BIG difference in the longevity of your brow tint AND keep you from having a DIY brow mishap. 👎🏽
Does Eyebrow Tint Fade?
To keep that captivating brow color on point, you only need to refresh your eyebrow tint every FOUR weeks. Here at The Lash Lounge, most of our guests come in for a brow tint appointment once a month to hold onto their custom hue instead of a faded brow look.
Wondering about brow tinting aftercare and some of the do’s and don’ts after your quick service? We’re setting the record straight with expert advice! 😉
Eyebrow Tinting Aftercare Advice
When you walk out the door after your first eyebrow tint appointment, your darker, fuller-looking brows will have you ready to take on the world. You’ll love your new look AND the fact that there’s no long list of aftercare requirements other than a return visit. 🙌🏽
Wondering how you can make that bold color last longer between each tinting service? Wondering if it’s OK to wear makeup on the day of your appointment? Here are a few tips:
- If you want to apply makeup on the same day as your service, it’s A-OK!
- Love swimming laps in a pool? Too much exposure to chlorine is not good for making that beloved tint last.
- Good news! If you love a brow serum to further enhance your natural eyebrows, you can still use it on tinted brows. Just wait 24 hours after your service to apply.
- If you’re out in the sun for a long period, be sure to wear a hat or shade yourself under an umbrella. Sun exposure can shorten the longevity of the tint.
How Long After an Eyebrow Tint Can I Shower?
Keeping your eyebrows dry for 24 hours after your tinting service is recommended. This means anything that might saturate your brows with moisture like a long shower or underwater swimming should wait until after the 24-hour period.
Professional Eyebrow Tinting at The Lash Lounge
Longing for emboldened, custom brows? Look no further! A professional eyebrow tint from The Lash Lounge is just the boost you and your beauty routine needs!