How do you take care of an eyelash lift and tint? Whether you just got this lash service duo or you’re considering it, see the aftercare dos and don’ts to keep that fresh curl and color on point!
The 4-1-1 on Aftercare for a Lash Lift and Tint
You finally did something about your lackluster lashes: You got a lash lift and tint 👏🏽! But now you’re wondering about upkeep. What’s required between appointments? Here’s the awesome news: There’s not a long list of aftercare steps required after you get a lash lift and tint. That’s the very reason guests love this lash enhancement duo!
That being said, there’s still some things you need to know.
Lift and Tint Aftercare: 24 Hours After Your Appointment
A captivating lash curl and natural color pop finally in tow, there are a few things you need to put the brakes on to ensure your new look lasts. This is especially important during the first 24 hours after your appointment.
Note: The things listed below are mostly to ensure your lash lift is not disturbed after application. A lash tint alone does not have the same requirements, but when the two lash services are combined, the proper precautions are important for best results.
During 24 hours after a lash lift and tint, do not:
- Get your lashes wet or expose them to steam, moisture or sweat. 💦
- Sleep directly on your face. 🛌
- Apply makeup to your lashes. 🙅🏻♀️
- Expose your lashes to heat or a tanning bed. 🔥
- Directly apply any kind of lash serum or product to your lash line that contains oil. 🚫
TIP: After the 24-hour period, a lash serum can be applied to your lash line.
Lash Lift and Tint Aftercare Between Appointments
The first 24 hours after your lift and tint appointment is the most crucial. But good news: Once that period is over and you’ve, of course, abided by the precautions above, aftercare is a breeze!
To ensure your lashes look 100% between those 4-week Lash Lounge visits, here are some additionalaftercare tips on how to take care of your eyelash lift and tint:
- Give your lashes a quick brush each day to keep that fresh curl in place.
- Our rec ➡️: Brush in the morning after sleeping.
- Clean your face and eye area as usual.
- Refrain from vigorous rubbing directly along your lash line (this is a general lash health tip to practice at all times! 😉).
- If you love to swim in a pool, try to keep your lashes from being overly exposed to chlorine and protect them by wearing goggles.
- Good for you to know ➡️: Chlorine is not good for the lasting effects of your lash tint.
- Direct sun exposure can shorten the longevity of your lash tint, so wear sunglasses or a hat to protect your lashes if you’re going to be in the sun for a long period of time.
Effortless Eyelashes with a Lash Lift and Tint
With nearly zilch maintenance, you will love how a lash lift and tint provides you with easy-breezy lash beauty for 4 weeks. This means no need for those annoying at-home curling tools and no more wasted time applying mascara each day!
Ready to enjoy carefree lash curl and color? ⬇️⬇️⬇️