One of the questions we get asked most often is “How do I clean my lashes?” Some may think eyelash extension care is an in-depth process, but it’s really not at all! Learn how caring for eyelash extensions is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
Step #1: Eyelash Extension Care
- Splash your eyes with lukewarm water and then gently massage an oil-free makeup remover around your upper and lower lid lines.
- Splash again until all product is rinsed away.
- NOTE: Visit a Lash Lounge near you to purchase one of our oil-free, lash extension safe makeup removers!
Step #2: Eyelash Extension Care
- Apply an oil-free makeup remover to a clean brush and gently wash in a downward motion over the eyelid and lash-line.
- Rinse with fresh water until all product is removed.
- NOTE: Never rub back and forth as this will be too abrasive on the lash extensions.
Step #3: Eyelash Extension Care
- Gently pat the skin around your eyelashes with a lint-free towel or microfiber towel (we recommend The Original MakeUp Eraser) and then just let your lashes air dry.
- Last but not least, brush through your lashes with a clean mascara wand to separate and fluff.
Click here to see more tips on how to care for eyelash extensions, brushing and keeping them clean!