Stylist, Senior Stylist and Master Lash Stylist: What’s The Difference?
The training program at The Lash Lounge is innovative and unique to the industry and all of our stylists are trained and certified on the TLL proprietary lash application method. Learn more below about the difference between a Stylist, Senior Stylist and a Master Lash Stylist.
- As a Stylist advances in their skill level, they are trained on additional services offered at The Lash Lounge.
- They also train to advanced level application methods.
- The different levels of Stylists are determined based on a variety of factors.
- All of these factors are considered before advancement.
- A Stylist’s overall skill-set and knowledge-base are two very important factors.
- Evaluation of the stylists speed is another.
- The quality of work is always strongly reviewed.
- Tenure is also considered.
- At The Lash Lounge, the above factors lead to Senior and/or Master level promotions.
- Master Stylists are our top stylists and are the lead experts in the salon.
- A Master Stylist demonstrate a mastery level in lash application.
- From application to customer interactions, training and guidance in all aspects of the salon is provided by a Master Stylist.
(image via The Lash Lounge Sandy Springs)
Want more? Click here to learn 5 things that Lash Stylists want their clients to know!